Your GP and your pharmacists can share important information about your health with other healthcare providers. But only with your explicit permission. And even with your consent these other healthcare providers may only view your data if it is necessary for your treatment.
You can arrange your permission in three ways:
- Option 1: Say it to your doctor and pharmacies.
- Option 2: Give them a completed permission form.
- Option 3: Arrange your permission online at Volgjezorg.
Always read the leaflet first.
What else can yo do?
- Arrange permission for someone else. For example for your child(ren) of someone who is mentally incapacitated.
- Check your overview permissions awaiting processing if you want to see if your online permission has been processed by your healthcare provider.
- You can revoke your permission if want to stop your healtcare providers sharing your medical data with other healthcare providers.