Arrange permission voor children?
Up to the age of 12
For children up to the age of 12, one of the parents (or legal guardian) must give permission:
- Option 1: You can give permission in person, by telling your healthcare provider.
- Option 2: You can complete the consent form online, print, sign and submit it to your healthcare provider.
Ages 12 to 16
Children, ages 12 to 16, can arrange permission together with one of the parents.
- Option 1: You can arrange the permission together verbally with your healthcare provider.
- Option 2: You can complete, print, sign and submit the consent form online to your healthcare provider.
Note: this form needs to be signed both by the parent and the child. Therefore That is why it is not possible to digitally send the form to your healthcare provider using DigiD.
Children 16 and up
Children from the age of 16 need to give permission themsleves. They can do this just like adults in three ways:
- Option 1: Say it to your doctor and pharmacies.
- Option 2: Give them a completed consent form.
- Option 3: Arrange your consent online at Volgjezorg.
Do you and your child have different healthcare providers?
If that is the case you cannot arrange permission for your child using this website. Please contact your child's healthcare provider.
Arranging permission for clients in an institution?
In addition to the 'Volgjezorg-leaflet', pease also read the appendix 'Toestemming Arts voor Verstandelijk Gehandicapten'.
Arrange permission using one of the following permission forms (both forms are in Dutch:
Arranging permission through legal representation?
Please use the the legal representation consent form. (form in Dutch)